Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Radio Silence

Hey everybody!

I've been in London for a few days, and now it's time to go on vacation!  It's been a long season and it will be good to get away from soccer for a few weeks.  Me and Celia are headed to Morocco, so I doubt that there will be any blog posts up during the holiday.  I'm not even bringing a computer with me.  I'll try to put up one or two video updates, but I don't know if I'll be able to upload them.  I'm also gonna do a little travel article about each city we visit.  My hope is to then send those stories to various newspapers in the UK and America and be signed on as a freelance travel writer.  If I write well enough, I might just get to spend my offseason flying around the world writing about travel.  That's the dream!

So with that I'm gonna begin a bit of radio silence.  Most likely there won't be any posts between now and Nov. 9 when I get back.  And if I do post something, it's likely to just be a video and not some informative post.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment